This is how I write articles and it works. Please download both below files, READ and Follow Guidelines. We are there because of our readers and best satisfaction is when the reader finds the information
- That covers the subject well and
- Is UNIQUE and not COPIED
Most important guideline – EVERY sentence should be UNIQUE and NOT copied as it is from any website. It is a copyright violation and we can get penalised.
Use images between size of 500 to 800 pixels. Add Alt text, label and desc.
Use add media, just like you use it while uploading an image
1. Use Chrome browser to write on blog and install free version of https://www.grammarly.com/
It will highlight English errors
- How to search for what terms to be used in the article and what can be subsections in the article?
- First step is to decide outline – start by opening notepad
For your topic to write, check on google keywords for relevant keywords by typing the variations of the term in google.com search box automatically. You will see some terms like below. Type those in the notepad.
You can also search the term on Google.com (NOT google in local country). Scroll down at the bottom and it shows you relevant terms. You can select relevant ones and copy in notepad.
2.3 Look for “people also ask” in middle of search result
2.4. Login to https://neilpatel.com/ubersuggest/ using your google id
Click on Keyword ideas on the left bar. then search your phrase and select all the relevant key phrases and copy to clipboard and then to notepad
These 4 things will form your article outline and this is how it will look like. Click to open
- Select at least 2 or 3 relevant images from the net and save those on local PC
- Give the file names as per the article. E.g. if the article is about Elizabeth I costume, then image names should actually be what it represents e.g. elizabethI-costume.jpg etc.
- Images max pixel width to be 600 px. If its more, make it smaller before uploading
- Image can be added using the “Add media button”
- Now Click on the image and it should look like below. Make sure you give the title, alt tag of the image to reflect what the image is about. Make sure you use your article focus keyword as alt text.
It is extremely important to break down the article logically in smaller subsections. It helps user to get pieces of information easily in small units. Also try to use the keywords that you researched earlier in some form in the sub headings.
In the image below, I have shown how you can make subheadings “h2”
- Scroll down below to see Yoast SEO section
- Give interesting title to the article.
- Make sure you scroll down and give a proper title and description to the article for SEO purpose. Try to use your primary keyword in both
Ensure your article is ORIGINAL
Check that your work is original by using these 2 tools. It should show 100% original
All the best!
Once ready, Save as Ready for Review. DO NOT Publish directly